Relations between Vietnam and Singapore have grown from strength to strength since the two countries established bilateral diplomatic relations in 1973. Bilateral ties, which are excellent and multi-faceted, were elevated to that of a Strategic Partnership in 2013. Our leaders meet regularly, either during bilateral visits or at multilateral fora such as ASEAN and APEC meetings.
During this challenging time, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce (VietCham Singapore) is working hand in hand with partners in both Singapore and Vietnam, to alleviate severe economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. We also hope to bring opportunities as well as create awareness for Vietnam SMEs and Vietnamese products in international markets.
At the present, VietCham Singapore is sourcing for following food items from Vietnam: canned beans, peas, corn, carrots, vegetables, tuna, sardines / mackerel, canned meat (chicken / pork / etc.)
- Packing: in regular retail pack, from 200ml or gram ~ 500ml or gram (smaller than 200 ml or grams can also be considered), for individual or family consumption.
- For canned meat, based on approval of factory (Singapore Food Authority & regulations)
- Orders will start from at least 7-10 containers (20” containers)
If you are qualified on any of the above items, please send your quotation respectively to:
- Hotline in Vietnam: (+84) 90 100 6565 or (+84) 84 800 65 65 (Zalo/Viber/WhatsApp/WeChat/Call/SMS)
- Hotline in Singapore: (+65) 8468 8892 (Zalo/Viber/WhatsApp/WeChat/Call/SMS)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To support SMB’s new market expansion and facilitate bilateral investment between Vietnam and Singapore, VietCham is subsidizing up to 95% the cost of incorporation in both Singapore and Vietnam*. This Solidarity Subsidy shall also apply to other value-added services offered by VietCham.
All application for this Solidarity Subsidy shall be directed to:
- Application form: https://forms.gle/eDqm4EbE9fmiVDBt5
- Website: MoCongtySingapore.com
- Facebook page: facebook.com/MoCongTySingapore
- Application for this subsidy is open until 30 June 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.